Monday, August 25, 2008

About ME!


Hello everyone! well my name is Kathe and this is my blog! so welcome one and all. Well, i will tell you just a few things about me. First off, i love to sing! i love music and everything about it! it is one of my passions and brings me joy. i also enjoy playing the violin and the piano. i don't play either of them very well but i am working on it. I am majoring in music edu. and am going to become a choir teacher. I also am minoring in music performance. I enjoy reading, going for walks and bike rides. I love to go running. It is how i release my stress and i also just enjoy it. I like to hang out with my friends and be a little crazy sometimes. I think being a little crazy sometimes is good for your health. Well, that is all i can really think of about myself. Kind of sad i know, but it's something for now.

1 comment:

amy root said...

and you will be able to run without your feet hurting soonish, babe! arent you excited for that?!?